5/5/10

Welcome to FEAR AND LOATHING IN BRUSSELS!

As probably every person outside Belgium I thought Brussels was boring and not much more than EU Politics, rainy weather, those omnipresent chocolates, granny laces and Manneken Pis. Until I met some "real Belgians" (yes, they do exist!) and discovered that the real picture was far from what I had had in mind.

Fear and Loathing in Brussels wants you to discover the hidden, the new, the cool, the hype, the fun, the stylish, the crazy, the surprising, the real Brussels - those diamonds that make this city worth living in.
For all Bruxellois, new arrivals, passers-by and everyone who loves the Belgian capital. Be wild!

4 comments:

  1. I'm impatient to read a post on Bar Rouge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first comment on my Blog! Too bad you blocked your profile and I don't know who you are ;)

    ReplyDelete